Depart from Dublin on 26 March for four-nights/five days in Budapest, Hungary, from €1,189 per person sharing with Grogan Travel.
The price includes:
- Return flights from Dublin to Budapest
- Airport taxes
- Four nights bed & breakfast in the 4* Eurostars Danube Hotel
- Guided sightseeing tour of Budapest
- Guided tour of the Hungarian Parliament building
- Two pre-performance dinners in local restaurants
- Dinner cruise on the River Danube
- Category 1 ticket to Bizet’s Carmen in the Erkel Theatre
- Category 1 ticket to concert performance by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in the Palace of Arts
- Free time for independent sightseeing
- Transfers and local guide according to the programme
This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.